Sunday, June 11, 2017

More on Globally Helpful.

Hey CaliGeeks!

So I am here to talk a little more about GH. After reading their blog I honestly thing there will be a lot of good things coming out of their idea. Actually I have emailed them some of my problems to be honest.

Jaceyn, Etney, and Anna will break down your problems and give you advice on how to handle them. They will even keep it in the email if you don't want them to post about it. It's not like they will say your name or email address.

Before breaking down your problem they read it, and then email you a similar problem they have had. Then after you respond they will break it down and then comes the advice.

I can see GH blossoming into something beautiful in the future.

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment