Monday, June 27, 2016

#MorgansArmy

Hey guys!

So today I am here for a very special someone. Her name is Morgan Yoney and she is in desperate need for some O+ Lungs.

If anyone who reads this blog would kindly share this post with friends, family, coworkers and what not that would be AMAZING!!!

#MorgansArmy

There is a Facebook page that you can go like for updates and what not I will put the link on here now: https://www.facebook.com/morgansarmy/?fref=ts

This is what it says in the "About" section of the Facebook Page:

"My Name is Morgan Yoney, I am a 21 year old woman who has Cystic Fibrosis. On Jan 15, 2010 I had a double lung and liver transplant at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. For the first 3 1/2 years I did incredibly well and was able to achieve many dreams as a normal teenager such as celebrating my Sweet 16, getting my license, graduating high school with my class of 2012, and attending college at Slippery Rock University where I joined Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority and have made lifelong friends. Unfortunately in May 2013 I took a turn for the worst and was diagnosed with Humeral Rejection of the Lungs and Steroidal Rejection of the Liver, as my liver recovered her lungs did not, and over the next few months it was confirmed that I was in Chronic Rejection of the lungs. This means that my lungs were permanently scarred due to the rejection and would continue to get worse over time. Over the past few months I has started needing oxygen 24/7 and bipap at night due to high co2 levels. Recently it was decided that I have declined enough that she will soon be listed for another Double Lung Transplant at UPMC Presbyterian. We will be forever grateful for her first donor Casey Moore and her family, as without them I wouldn't have had these amazing 4 1/2 years and they will always be family, I cannot express how much I love them.. Please keep my family and I in your prayers as we take on this difficult journey once again! I wouldn't be able to do this without all of the prayers and support of you all, fighting with me every step of the way, together we are "Morgans Army".

xoxo,
Morgan ♥

PS. Please feel free to share my page and any posts you would like with your friends and family! :)
"
Here is her gofundme page https://www.gofundme.com/morgansarmy

Now yesterday I posted a Facebook post towards Morgan and I am sure it made her smile. I hope so anyways.

Here is my Facebook post from my personal Facebook: 

"Morgan Yoney has been in my prayers for a while now. Morgan we may not know each other but you are beautiful. I am jealous of your hair and I hope and pray everyday that you will find that one person you need. Or even two. Depends on the people's lungs. Haha. Keep holding your head high dear. We are on a rollercoaster that only goes up my friend. I will be posting a blog post about ‪#‎MorgansArmy‬ and hopefully with the 2k people that read my blog it will stir something up! Forever in my thoughts. Hope to meet you one day Morgan!"

She then commented:

"Awh thank you so much Christopher! That is so sweet of you to use your blog to help get the word out! And hopefully we can meet soon, I would love to! ☺️"

This beautiful girl is living on borrowed time, she needs a O+ Lung donor. 

Join #MorgansArmy and pray that she finds that one grateful soul who will donate their lungs to her.

Good luck Morgan!
Keep on fighting!!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment