Monday, July 11, 2016

Pokemon Go!

Hey guys!

Long time no see!

So, I don't know if I want to start this post out by saying how sorry I am for being distant. So I don't think I will -it however might end up in the post somewhere. I promise you that.

I wanted to get on here and write about this amazing new app called "Pokemon Go!"

I want to say that this game is gonna be phenomenal!

Now with that being said I want to talk about all the STUPID people out there who could possibly get this game banned. By stopping on the freeway to catch a Pokemon or even getting arrested to catch a Pokemon in someones yard.

I play this game and I really enjoy having something to do on my lunch break at work, so please be careful while trying to be the very best!

Much luck with your Pokemon excursions!!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

(Almost forgot my own outro.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment