Monday, July 11, 2016

Another Secret Project.

Hey guys!

OMG 3 -well 2 and a half- POSTS TODAY?!?! OMG IS THIS CHRISTMAS??!?!?!

Honestly, highly doubting any of you guys are actually thinking that right now.........

Anyways! I know a while ago that I wasn't gonna keep any secrets from you guys........ Well I have kept some from you guys and will continue keeping them because they are a surprise!!

I wanna say last year -and the following year before that and the year before that. I think you get the picture- I tried my hand at writing a novel/book. I was gonna rack my brain for some memories and slap together a Memoir...... I know I am only 20 years old I can't have that many shareable memories. I have some memories like when my little sister Augusta was born, when my Mom and Dad got divorced that lasted for 5 or 6 years. When my Mom and Step dad got married. When I went to college -even though it was just for a little bit of time- these things will stick in my head for forever. I then got a very bad case of Writer's Block....... I HATE WRITER'S BLOCK!

Now talking about this doesn't exactly mean that I am writing -well trying to- another book. I might though, that thought is completely up to your creative mind to think. Am I trying to go back to college? Who knows. Am I getting married? Maybe -no in order to do that you have to be in some kind of relationship....... #ForeverAlone- Am I going through a divorce? (read answer to the getting married question).

I like to talk about things like this because it is my way of telling you guys......

Well that's it I guess.... HAHA

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment