Thursday, February 9, 2017

Boys......

Hey Guys!

So couple things.....

1) I am no longer gonna have my posts in the middle they will be like a normal document haha.
2) TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY?!?!?!?!?!
3) Boys are confusing......


The reason I say boys are confusing is because I know this one boy and his name is Jaceyon -No that is not his real name but that's what I am gonna call him in this post-, Jaceyon and I have a history.... Um..... Well I honestly don't know how to say it but he is straight and knows that I like him..... A LOT! Well he has kinda been giving me mixed feelings about the whole thing, Like he isn't weirded out at the fact a flaming homo like myself has a crush on him...... But like I don't know how to handle the situation..... Ya know?

Anyways I don't wanna go to in depth with this because of personal reasons........ If you guys have had the same thing happen to you hit me up on here or on my other social media (Will be at the end of the post) please inform me how you handled the situation......

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night
XOXO
Buh-Bye

Facebook: CalicoGeek
Twitter: @calicogeek
Instagram: @calicogeek
Snapchat: chrisw2468
YouTube: CalicoGeek and CalicoGeekGames

No comments:

Post a Comment