Thursday, February 9, 2017

Secret Project!!!!

Hey Guys!

It's been a hot minute since I last blogged!!!! Oh, I miss doing this all the time! I have been uploading a bunch of lets plays on my gaming channel CalicoGeekGames! Go over to YouTube and check them out!!!!!

Anyways I have had a project in mind, and its well a secret. :D

I know I have had several other secret projects, that they all fell through and were just ideas. Well this one is different. I am gonna have a team of people to help me with this one. I can't wait for this project to take off and become what I want it to be.

Anyways, I don't think this project will take off anytime soon and become what I want to become, until I have all of the team and things that I need for it. I am so excited about it and I am forreal gonna go through with it!

I can't wait to share with you the idea but like I said it is a secret :)

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment