Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hiatus.....

Hey guys!

So, CalicoGeek has been on a hiatus since September 3rd of last year!

I apologize.... again :D

Anyways, welcome to the first post of 2017!!!!!

I have a plan for 2017. My plan is to get my permit before I turn 22 and get my license before Christmas..... Yeah I am 21 years old and don't have my license!
2016 had its ups and downs, well more downs than ups :D. I have a feeling 2017 will be much much better than 2016. Toast to hoping :D

I have come to realize that last year my blog become nothing but Pokémon. Which I was okay with but I feel like some of you guys weren't. I was blogging about Pokémon all the time due to the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon (which is absolutely amazing!).

Anywhosers, tell me in the comments or on my Facebook page or on my Twitter and Instagram in the DMs or using the hashtag #CalicoGeek to let me know what you guys want me to blog about! This blog is just as much yours as it is mine! You guys are my online family!

I have run out of things to say :D

Facebook: CalicoGeek
Twitter: @calicogeek
Instagram: @calicogeek

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
Buh-Bye
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment