Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stuff!

Hey guys!

So yes I know there is another new trailer out for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon introducing another Alolan Pokemon! However I am going wait for another trailer to come out before I make another post about Pokemon Sun and Moon.

I'm sure y'all will appreciate it haha!!!!

ANYWAYS! If you guys follow me on Twitter @calicogeek you should already know that on August 24th, 2016 I joined the Tupperware family!!!!

Christopherwhite.my.tupperware.com is my website! Copy and past that bad boy in the address bar an order something! :)

I am trying to think of places to have my kick off party and I have emailed some people already, I just have to wait for a response! I am soooooooooo so excited to be in the Tupperware family, after months of considering about becoming a Consultant I said sure why not. Let's give it ago!

So a couple months ago I made a post regarding a woman named Morgan Yoney who needs O+ Lungs ASAP! They received a call last night about a possible donor and it turned out the lungs were not viable..... I pray and pray that she gets the lungs she needs. KEEP FIGHTING MORGAN!!!!!!!

So yeah that is about it haha. Honestly thought this post would be a lot longer! HAHA

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment