Saturday, August 20, 2016

August 18th and 19th Pokemon Sun and Moon News!!!

Hey guys!

Today is my birthday!!

21st birthday! Woot, Woot!

One glass of pink Moscato.. :D

That was all!

Anyways this post isn't about how lame my birthday was -I did get some freaking sweet presents! Some wax cubes for my beloved Owl burner, an owl that lights up from our local Big Lots!, EMOJI SOCKS!!!!, a stuffed owl that is dressed like a turkey, and my room was Finding Dory-fied! Mom put Finding Dory decals on my wall. THANKS MOM! I FREAKING LOVE THEM!-

My birthday hasn't really been lame, it just could've been better, and by that I mean being in a club with some friends, a few alcoholic -I AM NOT SAYING GO OUT AND DRINK!- drinks in me, and probably grinding on some strangers.

:D

Just kidding on that last part!!!!!

ANYWHOSER!!!! This post is not about my day of birth -Just went over this post and this is what the previous sentence said "ANYWHOSER!!!! This post is not about me day of birth" I wrote me instead of my! WHAT AM I A PIRATE!!!??? Always go over the post before you publish it!-, though 24 years ago it was the best day this world has seen! Demi Lovato came into this world! 3 years later I did as well! So the world was gifted with some QUEENS up in here! When I say Queens -Plural- I really should say Queen -Singular- because Demi is a QUEEN! HAHA



Okay I am getting off of track here! 

This post is yet again about Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon!



August 18th and August 19th, Pokemon released two new trailers for the upcoming games!

Introducing 5 new Pokemon!


LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!


From the August 18th trailer:

#1
Turtonator


Type: Fire/Dragon
Classification: Blast Turtle Pokemon
Ability: Shell Armor

From the August 19th trailer:

#1
Stufful


Type: Normal/Fighting
Classification: Flailing Pokemon
Ability: Fluffy/Klutz

The Pre-Evolution to Bewear

For the next two it is an evolution line!
#2
Sandygast


Type: Ghost/Ground
Classification: Sand Heap Pokemon
Ability: Water Compaction

#3
Palossand


Type: Ghost/Ground
Classification: Sand Castle Pokemon
Ability: Water Compaction

#4
Crabrawler


Type: Fighting
Classification: Boxing Pokemon
Ability: Hyper Cutter/Iron Fist

Well anyways guys, that is all for this post!

I was just on Pokemon's website and there are some Pokemon that I have not covered yet, but that will come tomorrow!!! MAYBE! HAHA

Anyways I hope you like this post!

I FREAKING LOVE MAKING THESE POSTS TO KEEP UPDATED ON POKEMON SUN AND MOON!

And remember Pokemon Sun and Moon will be out


3 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!! OMG HGDFOGHASDOGHOFRHJFDOUGASGNRIGHXOE

SO EXCITED!!!

I honestly don't know which one I will get haha I might get both! :D

Also I hope we will be able to trade Pokemon from X and Y to Sun and Moon I would like to keep my Eeveelutions, ALL the starters, and all 20 or so legendaries in one game haha!!!!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye













No comments:

Post a Comment