Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Recipe Number 2

Hey CaliGeeks!

HAPPY RECIPETUESDAY!~

Recipe found on Yummly App

Morning Booster Smoothie
Brought to you by Le Gourmet TV

5 ingredients
- 1 Cup of Hemp Milk
- 2 Ice Cubes
- 3 Tablespoons of Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 Banana

The Oatmeal in this smoothie makes it a perfect way to start your day!

This recipe takes about 10 minutes to make.

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth

My Opinions
1) I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I know if I am running late for anything and I have at least 10 minutes to spare I will be making this for my breakfast!
2) The picture on the app looks absolutely amazing!
3) I am not quite sure what Hemp Milk is......

That's It For RecipeTuesday!
Tune In Next Week For A New Recipe

Much Love From CalicoGeek
See Ya When I Get Done Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment