Spring Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 tablespoon of greek yogurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese
Takes about 20 minutes to make this meal
1) Heat the Greek Yogurt in a frying pan on medium until its almost liquid, about two minutes.
2) Toss in garlic and saute for about a minute.
3) Add peas and cauliflower and simmer for four minutes or so until tender-crisp.
4) Add in quinoa and Parmesan and stir until well combined, saute until heated through and serve with a little more Parmesan as a garnish.
HOLY COW IT'S NOT A SMOOTHIE RECIPE!!!!
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now