Saturday, July 25, 2015

College, And College Boys

Hey CaliGeeks.

So tomorrow I have one class, and I am not going home this weekend so I can find a job somewhere. College is a pain in the ass when it comes to paying rent and what not. My classes are fun I am going for Graphic Design as I said in previous posts. I have had Critical Thinking, Color Theory and Techniques, Drawing, and Computer Illustration (and if any of you guys are from my classes HI!). So far I like my Color Theory class and my Drawing class. Computer Illustration is okay, I haven't used Illustrator in a while.

Now time to talk about College boys.

College boys are FINE! HAHA

Anyways I was suppose to upload this last night, but I fell asleep

That's It For This One
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment