Friday, March 18, 2016

Top Ten Favorite Dog Breeds!~

Hey guys!

I am here with another Top Ten!!!

Yes in a previous post I said I was more of a cat person than a dog person so why isn't it cats before dogs? 

I DON'T EVEN KNOW :D

Anyways here we go!!!


Top Ten Favorite Dog Breeds!!!

1. Rough Collie
2. Doberman Pinscher
 3. Chihuahua
4. Papillon
5. Golden Retriever
6. Yorkshire Terrier
7. Irish Wolfhound
8. Pug
9. Pitbull
10. Great Dane

This completes the Top Ten list of my Favorite Dog Breeds!

How they are in the picture:
1. Rough Collie
2. Pug
3. Golden Retriever
4. Irish Wolfhound
5. Chihuahua
6. Papillon
7. Doberman Pinscher
8. Great Dane
9. Pitbull
10. Yorkshire Terrier

Can you guys guess what is coming next Friday???

:D

Anyways that's it for this one

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment