Friday, March 11, 2016

Top Ten Favorite/Cutest Water Type Pokemon!~

Hey guys!

So I am here today with a Top Ten post!

OHMIGAWD!!!! IT'S ACTUALLY ON TIME AGAIN!!!!

Shocking I know right. :D 

Anyways, this Top Ten is my Favorite and or one that I think are the Cutest Water Type Pokemon.



So without further adieu.

Let's Catch 'Em All!


Top Ten Favorite/Cutest Water Type Pokemon!~*

-IN NO ORDER-

1. Milotic
2. Piplup
3. Clamperl
4. Lapras
5. Dewgong
6. Corsola
7. Goldeen
8. Manaphy
9. Vaporeon
10. Lumineon

These are my favorite Water type Pokemon. There are others, but I like these ones the most :D

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

*Every second Friday of the month I will be doing a different type of Pokemon. One down 17 left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment