Thursday, May 26, 2016

.......

Hey guys!!!

This post has no title because I can't title another post "Sorry" again. I HAVE SO MANY HAHA!

Anyways, the other day I found out that Disney cancelled Disney Infinity! Like it was doing so well, it beat out Skylanders and LEGO dimensions. I honestly (no matter how many websites I read that explains why they cancelled) will understand why they cancelled Disney Infinity.

Well this post isn't about Disney Infinity, it is about how I am extremely sorry for being distant again. I dropped my Top Tens, and everything else. I am going to see about posting every month once or twice I don't know yet haha.

Anyways, like I said I am sorry and I hope you all have a good night!!!!

Much Love From A Very Apologetic CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment