Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Disney Infinity Characters (Star Wars Characters)!~

Hey guys!

So I am here to talk about Disney Infinity! Why? Well because I will be buying it in the near future and will be unboxing the characters on my new channel CalicoGeeksToyBox!!!!!!

This post is just about the characters (The Star Wars ones) with pictures.

Also this will be part one of 4!

All of the characters in these parts are the ones I need!!!

Lets go!

Ahsoka Tano (Comes with the game)


Anakin Skywalker (Comes with the game)


Boba Fett


Chewbacca


Darth Maul


Darth Vader


Ezra Bridger


Finn


Han Solo


Kanan Jarrus


Kylo Ren


Luke Skywalker


Obi-Wan Kenobi

Poe Dameron


Princess Leia


Rey


Sabine Wren


Yoda


Zeb Orrelios

Well I hope you guys enjoy this and I am sure that Disney will be adding more characters to the roster!

I am not a big fan of Star Wars but I will be getting each and everyone of these characters just so I can have them all!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off In A Bit
XOXO
See Ya Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment