Tuesday, May 10, 2016

POKEMON SUN AND MOON!!!!!~

Hey guys!!!!!


So as you all know I am a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Pokemon fan. Well I just watched the video where they revealed Pokemon Sun and Moon's starters and legendaries and a little gameplay, and when it is gonna be released.

Pokemon Sun and Moon will be released on November 18th of this year!

Now just like every other Pokemon game out there (pretty much anyways) they have the legendaries on the front of the game box. Pokemon Sun's legendary looks to be a Lion Pokemon and Moon's looks to be like a bat/bird.


I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS RELEASE!!!!!!!

Also I do have a picture of the starters I do not remember the names of them but they are freaking cute!!!!! You bet I will have all of them!



~Just watched the video again I know their names now :D of the starters~

I am just going to put all of the screenshots on here now!















I hope you like this post!!! I know I do!

November 18th needs to get here! I plan on getting it as soon as my local Wal-Mart which happens to be my job gets it in!

Much Love From A Very Excited CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment