Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Disney Infinity Characters (The Marvel Characters)!~

Hey guys!

So I am here to talk about Disney Infinity! Why? Well because I will be buying it in the near future and will be unboxing the characters on my new channel CalicoGeeksToyBox!!!!!!

This post is just about the characters (The Marvel ones) with pictures.

Also this will be part one of 4!

All of the characters in these parts are the ones I need!!!

Lets go!
Ant Man


Black Panther (He was in my Top Ten Marvel characters for Disney Infinity!!!!)


Black Suit Spider-Man


Captain America- The First Avenger


Drax


Falcon


Green Goblin


Hawkeye


Hulk


Hulk Buster


Loki


Nick Fury


Ronan


Ultron


Venom


Vision


Yondu
Well I hope you guys enjoy this and I am sure that Disney will be adding more characters to the roster!


Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off In A Bit
XOXO
See Ya Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment