Sunday, April 3, 2016

Blind Dates!~

Hey guys!

First off, sorry that the Top Tens are repetitive. That is my fault for not posting in between Fridays.

Anyways let's get on with the post.

So, how many of you have been on a blind date before?
Comment below and tell me how many  you have been on and what the outcome was.

How many have I been on?
Absolutely none.

My friend Anthony and I have been talking about setting me up with one of his friends, Cal for short. I have never been set up with someone at all. I have gone on two dates -not including Prom and Cinderella Ball- my whole life. We haven't actually planned when it will happen, but I'm nervous.

He has an identical twin named Clay. My initial fear is: what if he doesn't like me? He knows what I look like and he is interested in me? No one has been like that before. No guy I should say. We have so much in common. We both like Pokemon, Minecraft and things like that.

I haven't met him yet, but I feel like we will click, but I also feel like I am going to screw something up and ruin it all.

Anyways that's it for this one.
Had to get this out of my system before it was to late haha and I forgot all that I wanted to say.

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment