Friday, April 15, 2016

Top Ten Hottest Male YouTubers!~

Hey guys!

So today is a brand new Friday!

You all know what that means right?

A BRAND NEW TOP TEN!!!!
-That I may or may not have almost forgotten to post-

As soon as my iPhone decides to come back to life I shall begin with this Top Ten!

Today's Top Ten is "Top Ten Hottest Male YouTubers!~"
They can be gay, bisexual, or straight. As long as they are hot in my book that's all that counts!

My all time favorite YouTuber whom I am very much attracted to -Connor Franta- will be making an appearance on this list. :)

Because why not? Right?

So after waiting about a half hour or so here we go!


Top Ten Hottest Male YouTubers!~

1) Connor Franta
2) Jack and Finn from Jacksgap
3) Brent Rivera from MrBrent98
4) Kian Lawley from superkian13
5) Austin and Aaron from TheRhodesBros
6) Jack Merridew from JackIsSuchATool
7) Alfie Deyes from PointlessBlog
8) Ethan and Grayson from The Dolan Twins
9) Joe Sugg from ThatcherJoe
10) Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg from PewDiePie

Well that's it!

Hope you guys liked my Top Ten list of the -my opinion- Hottest Male Youtubers!!!
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment