Saturday, April 30, 2016

Chanel B. Dazzled!~

Hey guys!

So I just want to talk about my experience today!

I became Chanel B. Dazzled! Chanel B. Dazzled is my new drag name -it use to be Strutz or Brianna BellaDonna- I was a drag queen today and it was sooooo freaking fun!!!! I don't have footage of it just yet but I do have some pictures while doing the make up! Here they are:

My nails which I popped all of them off after I finished performing!



Mid Makeup

Got some fierce lashes on.

Chanel B. Dazzled is born!!!!!

I performed Fight Song by Rachel Platten and it was honestly one of the best moments of my life.. I use to hate being in front of crowds and I have some bad stage fright. I looked at my little sister and lip synced for my life out on that football field.

Also this was for Relay for Life!


Anyways that is it for this one and I hope you guys enjoyed it. I have no idea if I am going to be making any social media for Chanel B. Dazzled and I have no idea what kind of personality she is going to have. She is still a work in progress!!!

Anyways once again thanks and I love and appreciate each and everyone of you guys who read this blog!!!!!!!

Much Love From A Very Tired CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night
XOXO
Buh-Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment