Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hopes.....

Hey guys....

So I just wanted to say that, getting your hopes up can be a good thing sometimes, but it can also be a bad thing.

I get my hopes high for everything! From blind dates, to awards, and etc.

People can bring your hopes down in a snap. I try to keep my hopes down to where they are brushing Satan's horns, but the eventually find themselves playing with the Angels in Heaven..

This post is all about how I planned a double date last night with my two friends and this boy that "liked" me. Just to find out today that he might be back with his ex. This literally almost destroyed me, I have been so hyped up for this date it's not even funny.

It baffles me to find this out, I literally almost started crying, but I realized something; this is a blind date. I mentioned it in a previous post. He isn't worth the tears, save them for an actual break up. I have never actually have had a break up where I cried about it and I am not looking forward to it either.

Anyways moral of this post, never get your hopes to high for anything, at least a little high but just enough you can pull them down before they get ripped out of the sky.

Honestly I hope he reads this.. He knows who he is and with this being said I am going to forget about the whole date thing unless my friend finds another person to go on that double date.

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment