Friday, April 8, 2016

Top Ten Favorite/Cutest Fairy Type Pokemon!~

Hey guys!

So I am here today with a Top Ten post!

OHMIGAWD!!!! IT'S ACTUALLY ON TIME AGAIN!!!!

Shocking I know right. :D 

Anyways, this Top Ten is my Favorite and or one that I think are the Cutest Fairy Type Pokemon.




So without further adieu.

Let's Catch 'Em All!



Top Ten Favorite/Cutest Fairy Type Pokemon!~*

~My Opinion~

1. Diancie
2. Sylveon
3. Gardevoir
4. Florges
5. Xerneas
6. Mawile
7. Carbink
8. Altaria
9. Klefki
10. Togepi

How they are in the picture:

1. Klefki
2. Sylveon
3. Xerneas
4. Altaria
5. Diancie
6. Florges
7. Carbink
8. Togepi
9. Gardevoir
10. Mawile

These are my favorite Fairy type Pokemon. There are others, but I like these ones the most :D

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

*Every second Friday of the month I will be doing a different type of Pokemon. Two down 16 left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment