Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Future Of This Blog And Other Things!~

Hey guys!

So I got to thinking about how and what I wanted to do with this blog.

So I am going to tell you now!

I have actually thought about doing reviews on here such as: restaurant reviews, movie reviews,things that are new to me on Netflix reviews, toy reviews and things that on my blog....

I do have to say that this isn't how I pictured how my blog was going to be. I planned for this blog to be anonymous, but that really didn't happen. Then I made my YouTube Channels and you could see me on them as well. Don't get me wrong, I am very proud of where my blog is at today and happy to announce that CalicoGeek the blog has 2,000 page views!!!!! -Well 2,026 page views- I can not believe how many people read my blog!

The top 10 countries that read my blog are:
The United States with 1,574 page views
Portugal with 81 page views
Russia with 53 page views
Germany with 43 page views
Poland with 27 page views
The United Kingdom with 23 page views
France with 20 page views
Ukraine with 19 page views
Sweden with 14 page views
And
Finally
Mexico with 9 page views

I am so thankful for all who have read my blog. Some people even thought that I would eventually get tired of posting on it...... I was on a hiatus for a while to think of what else to post on it. I can definitely tell you guys I don't think that I will ever get tired of posting on here...... HOWEVER my YouTube Channels are on a hiatus due to my internet and I am trying to get a new camera. I know I have a Tumblr, I just don't know how to use it!!!!! HAHA

Anyways
That's it and I am off to play some Sims Free Play!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment