Monday, February 29, 2016

CalicoGeek~

Hey guys!

My clock on my computer says "2:07 AM" and I know this posts pacific time and that is like California, and I am on the eastern end of the Country. Anyways, the reason I mentioned the time is because......

TODAY IS MARCH 1ST!!!

Wait..... What does that mean?

Well if you are new and haven't read my last post I posted. My Main Channel on YouTube titled "CalicoGeek" turned one today!!!!!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A YEAR SO FAR!!!!!

Anyways I just wanted to stop by and say that I am so happy for all of the subscribers I have gotten in the past year, granted it is a tiny amount of people, but that doesn't matter. The thing that matters is that people are actually subscribed to me. Also that "Draw My Life" video has been postponed..... AGAIN!

I know, I know I need to get my shit together :D

I am trying trust me I really am. I have a goal that by the time I turn 21 on August 20th I will be daily vlogging.

~HOPEFULLY~

Also I was at work yesterday and this lady came in and had an anytime fitness jacket on and I asked her: "Is there one of those near here?"

She followed my question with: "Yeah! It's actually going back there -point to the building behind my McDonald's- it's going where the senior care is"

I got so excited I asked her how much it would be and it's $30 a month. A BIT PRICEY!  Yes I know that Planet Fitness is only $10 a month but the closet one to me is about an hour drive. I got to thinking, I could join anytime fitness and go work out after I get done with work. I honestly, truly, want to get rid of this fat that I have accumulated over time.

Anyways this post went waaaaaaaaaay off of topic haha, but that's all for this one now.
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment