Monday, February 15, 2016

IWitness Bullying.

Hey Guys!

I am here with a topic that I haven't talked about.

Bullying. Well a campaign for anti-bullying




So recently I was watching a YouTube video and a commercial came up for a campaign called "IWitness Bullying". IWitness Bullying is a partner campaign to "The Bully Project", "GLSEN", PACER'S National Bullying Prevention Center, and The Trevor Project -Which if you are from my old Twitter is a campaign that I quite  like and recommend those going through tough times-.

Anyways, 1 in 4 kids experience bullying, I was that one kid. In high school I got picked on. I got bullied. People called me gay -Which hey they were right-, people called me all kinds of things. It hurt my feelings. Whose feelings wouldn't it hurt. Oh! I know whose! The people doing the bullying!

I Am A Witness aims to stop bullying by activating the "Silent Majority" of kids who witness it each day, transforming them from passive bystanders into an active collective that speak up against bullying.

I am so for this campaign. #IAmAWitness is the hashtag if you want to no longer be a part of a Silent Majority!



I
Am
No
Longer
A
Part
Of
A
Silent
Majority



Again use the hashtag #IAmAWitness on any social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

#IAmAWitness

Thanks For Reading
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment