Sunday, February 7, 2016

Thank You Guys So Much For The Support!!!!

Hey Guys!

I just wanna say how happy I am that I finally broke 300 followers on my Twitter!!!!!! -305 to be exact-. I also am 50 followers away to reaching 600 on my Instagram! I don't know how many of you are from Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook that are following me on them, but thanks anyways!

I wanna take the time to say thanks to each and everyone of you -as a whole- for following me and liking what I post! I also want to say thanks to all the people that have read this blog! up to 1,512 page views! Also my blog has been read in 10+ countries!!!!! How awesome is that?! 

My Main Channel got two more subscribers! I am up to 8 subscribers on my Main Channel, and 6 subscribers on my Gaming Channel! I know, I know..... 8 and 6 aren't big numbers, but I don't care. I am so happy that I have that many subscribers!

If you guys wanna go over and check out my IG, Twitter, Facebook, YT Channels.... Either click the links on top of this page under CalicoGeek or....

IG: @calicogeek

Twitter: @calicogeek

Facebook: CalicoGeek

Main Channel: CalicoGeek

Gaming Channel: CalicoGeekGames

Also go over to Twitter or Facebook and use the hashtag #CalicoGeekGamesToCalicoGeekPlays or #CGG2CGP If you think I should change my Gaming Channel's name to that.


Thanks again for all the support you guys have given me!
Love you all so much!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment