Friday, February 26, 2016

WOW!

Hey guys!!!

So as the title says "WOW!" I am not here to talk about World of Warcraft :D I am here to talk about the fact that I am a year old!!!

Well not me... Add 20 years for my age, but I am talking about my blog -well this blog- CalicoGeek!!!!

CalicoGeek -The Blog- turned 1 as of Feb 25, 2016. I cannot believe I've had this blog for this long!

Sure I don't post on it like I should, but still, haha.

CalicoGeek -The Facebook Page- turns 1 on March 3, 2016

CalicoGeek -Main Channel On Youtube- turns 1 on March 1, 2016

CalicoGeekGames -Gaming Channel On Youtube- turns 1 on March 25, 2016

CalicoGeek -The Twitter page- turns 1 on March 2, 2016

CalicoGeek -The Instagram page- turns 3 on January 10, 2017

I can't believe that I have had CalicoGeek up and running since last year -The IG account use to be my ACStar Bucks ~My best friend YT Channels name~ account and then I switched it over when I made CalicoGeek, but the account turns 3 next year-

Thanks So Much For All The Support!
Loves It!
Loves Ya!
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment