Thursday, February 11, 2016

Minecraft Mod Ideas For My Modded Survival MineCraft World On The PC~

Hey Guys!

So I want to buy an Apple Mac Desktop computer so I can play MineCraft and upload some let's plays of a modded survival world that I am planning on doing. -On my Gaming Channel-

This world would be called CalicoCraft!

I would have a vegan diet on CalicoCraft and only kill animals if I need the following:

  • Leather
  • Feathers
  • Ink Sacks -I will have the Squickens mod in so I doubt that-
That is really why I would need to kill any animals at all.

Obviously Vanilla MineCraft has it's own supply of food for vegans such as:

  • Apples -Golden, regular, and Enchanted Golden-
  • Potatos -Baked and raw-
  • Beetroot? -Beetroot stew-
  • Bread
  • Mushroom stew
  • Carrots -Golden and regular-
  • Chorus fruit?
  • Cookies
  • Melon
That is literally all the food I would be able to eat on MineCraft.

However the title says "Modded Survival".... So I will be adding in the following mods.


  • HarvestCraft -So I can have more food to eat-
  • Squickens -As mentioned before-
  • Tree Capitator -Who really wants to chop all of a tree down when you can just chop one log and it all come down?-
  • Survival Wings -So I can fly-
  • Lucky blocks -Oh yay!-
  • Animal Bikes -Who doesn't want to ride on a Snow Golem
  • Biomes o'Plenty -more trees!-
  • DecoCraft -ALLLL THE DECORATIONS-
  • Mo' Creatures 
  • Fairy Lights -Soy Tumblr-
  • Mr Crayfish Furniture Mod -Furniture-
  • Wallpaper mod
  • Copious dogs -ALL THE DOGS-
  • Fairies
  • Pet Bats
  • Animals +
  • Extra Biomes XL
  • CandyCraft
  • Witchery
  • Hamsterrific mod
  • NEI
  • Doggystyle
  • Inventory Pets
  • Musical Instruments
  • Exotic Birds
  • More Wolves
AND MANY MANY MORE

Granted you I have to see if they are compatible with one another.



Anyways
That's It For This Post
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night
XOXO
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment