Friday, February 26, 2016

Top Ten Youtuber OTP's!~ (OTP means One True Pairing)

Hey guys!

So, as promised from my last post here is my week late "Top Ten"!
I am doing "Top Ten Youtuber OTPs!"

Again like when I started this series? -I think I can call it a series haha- these are all in my opinion so yeah.... 

Shush 

:D 

Just kidding!!! 

Just nothing judgemental!!! 

Thanks! 

Loves Ya!

Anywhosers!! Let's get down to business!!! :)


Top Ten~

(In my favorite order -Like which OTP I like more-)

1. Hannah Hart -MyHarto- and Ingrid Nilsen -Miss Glammorazzi-
~~So I actually just found out about this ship and I am totally for it!!!!!!!~~
They are soooooo freaking cute together!!!
Ship name could be: Miss Hartorazzi?

2. Connor Franta and Joey Graceffa.
~~These two are so freaking cute!~~
Like just by themselves!
Put them both together and they are just so freaking cute together!!!
HAHA I know a bit repetitive!
Ship name: Jonnor?

3. Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan
~~Yes Troyler is in here don't ask questions, just accept it!~~

4. Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg -Pewdiepie- and Zoe Sugg -Zoella-
~~Pewella was first introduced to me in the YouTube rewind 2015 video~~
I think they are sooooo cute together even though Pewds is with Marzia and Zoe is with Alfie

5. Jim Chapman and Tanya Chapman -Tanya Burr-
~Janya~
'Nuff said!
HAHA 
They are married and they are just perfect for each other!!
There wedding was like nothing but youtubers haha!!!!

6. Dan -Danisnotonfire- and Phil -theamazingphil-
~Phan~
This is definitely 'nuff said

7. Zoe Sugg -Zoella- and Alfie Deyes -PointlessBlog-
~Zalfie~
Already have been shipped
No need for explantion.

8. Tiffany -iHasCupquake- and Mario -Red-
~Redquake~
Read Zalfie

9. Matthew Lush -Lush- -GayGod- and Chris O'Flying
~Lushlying~
Although I miss ~LushLaws~ and these two aren't together I can still see it happening for some reason.

10. Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa
~Shoey~
Read ~Redquake~ and ~Zalfie~

As they are in the picture:


1. Zoe and Alfie~ ZALFIE
2. Tiffany and Red~ REDQUAKE
3. Hannah and Ingrid~ MISS HARTORAZZI
4. Dan and Phil~ PHAN
5. Matthew and Chris~ LUSHLYING
6. Shane and Joey~ SHOEY
7. Pewdiepie and Zoe~ PEWELLA
8. Tyler and Troye~ TROYLER
9.  Connor and Joey~ JONNOR
10. Jim and Tanya~ JANYA 

That's It For This One
Hope You Enjoy It
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off In A Bit
XOXO
Buh-Bye

Also
I promise to have that second "Top Ten" up before Midnight and for some of you it's not even Friday.

WELL JUST PRETEND IT IS!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Ayee dude! Have you been looking for new Minecraft server that you can play to get money? Checkout play. universemc. us. You could play the server to succeed upto $1, 000 CHF simply for being the best player on the network! The network involves Factions, Jail, Skyblock, Kitmap and so many more gamemodes! It includes big youtubers taking part in on the network!

    IP: PLAY. UNIVERSEMC. US
    IP: PLAY. SPAWNER. US
    VISIT OUR Web address NOW! https://universemc.us/

    ReplyDelete