Saturday, March 7, 2015

Alfie Deyes AKA PointlessBlog, PointlessBlogTV, and alfiegames.

Alfie Deyes.



Alfie Deyes is Zoella's boyfriend and a YouTuber (obviously you know that). I have been recently watching every single one of Alfie's vlogs on his second channel PointlessBlogTV, and all of his games on his gaming channel alfiegames. Alfie makes some funny videos every now and then not trying to be mean, but every once in a while a YouTuber has a not so good video. I recently just watched his and Louise's video from August 14th, 2014, and I laughed until I cried. I want to meet Alfie because he is one of my inspirations to make my YouTube channel and my blog it would be amazing to meet him in person! The video that I would like to do with him is probably the 7 second challenge.

That's it! Lets see... every Saturday until I reach Zoella I will post one of these up about that certain YouTuber.

Anyways while writing this blog post I am currently watching "Neighbors" with Zac Efron, Seth Rogen, and Rose Bryne for the first time, and I am literally dying right now!

That's it for this post!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment