Sunday, March 8, 2015

Looking At Stuff On Amazon For My House!

Hey CaliGeeks!

CalicoGeek here with a question for ya!

When living with your parents do you find yourself looking for like furniture and/or decor for your own flat/house/apartment?

I'm asking this because I started a wishlist on my Amazon that is "Stuff For My Flat". The thing is I haven't even bought a flat yet I am however looking!

Anyways! I forgot to put this bit into a post a while back so here it is!

More Things That Will Come On My Blog
QOTD (Question Of The Day)
POTD (Photo Of The Day)
YTOTW (YouTuber Of The Week - I mentioned this on my Alfie Deyes post)
And many many more!

Anyways I have to wake up at 4 AM again so this is all for the day/night

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment