Monday, March 9, 2015

Publicly Vlogged Today!

Hey guys!

CalicoGeek here with some exciting news! 

I publicly vlogged today!

 The reason I say that that is exciting news is because for those who know me know that I get really anxious about vlogging in public or even in front of my family. Don't ask me why I don't vlog in front of my family, because I just don't know. I think its weird because they just like look at me weird like "Why the hell are you talking to your camera? Oh it's that stupid YouTube thing." Honestly that is exactly what I think about when they are in the same room as me and watching me vlog. 

If you are a YouTuber have you ever got anxious whilst vlogging in public? 

I would really like to know in the comments!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night
(Probably Not)

No comments:

Post a Comment