Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saving Money

Hey CaliGeeks


CalicoGeek here with something I wanna talk about that I know a lot of people (including me) have a hard time with doing...


Which is....


Saving Money


Saving money can be hard for people (especially me). I am one of those people who see something they like (like a pair of shoes, that cute shirt from Hot Topic, or even a phone case off of Amazon) and immediately go out and buy it. I know that's not a good thing to do and I am frantically trying to find ways to fix it. As you all know I am trying to go to college, which isn't cheap. Saving money has always been a hard thing for me to do regardless of where I am I will buy something. Whether it's clothes, food, phone cases, knick knacks, etc. I will buy something. CBD Compulsive Buying Disorder! I have CBD and I am living with it. (Little Pitch Perfect reference for ya)


I just wanted to tell you guys about this because ya know I post things that happen in my life.


In the comments I want to see the ways you use to help save money.


Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now


Songs I Listened To While Writing This: (Gonna try and do this every post)
(Listening to "Come On Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners, "L.A. Love (la la)" by Fergie, and "Honeymoon Avenue" by Ariana Grande)

No comments:

Post a Comment