Monday, March 23, 2015

Why I Started Blogging, Vlogging And What Not.

Hey CaliGeeks

CalicoGeek here and I wanted to take the time to tell you guys why I started my Blog, and everything that has came with it. 

Why I Started Blogging.

There are many reasons why I started blogging.
1) I can post whatever I want, and create a judgement free zone
2) I can communicate with other people
3) I was gonna do it Anonymous, but that didn't happen
4) I can post all my feels on here.

I made a post back in February (I think) about who inspired me to do my Blog. This post is completely different. On here I can pretty much say what I am thinking, and no one will say anything about. Well they will but not to me, but to the screen. Having this blog has changed how I feel inside. If I am ever stressed, I turn to here and post about it. Sad, I come here. All the emotions I feel throughout my life will be expressed here. Whether it be a rant, a story, a sad message, and what not. Some people write down what they are going to post on their blog. I don't. As soon as I open that new post tab, I just let all the feels roll out and onto the keyboard, and I let my feelings take over, then I preview what I have wrote. If I like it, it gets published. If I don't like it, I will go in and fix it.

The Things That Have Come With My Blog.
-My other blog calicogay.blogspot.com
-the Facebook for it (search CalicoGeek)
-Twitter: @CalicoGeek
-Tumblr (I don't use that much) calicogeek.tumblr.com
-Spotify playlists (search calicogeek)
-YouTube (search CalicoGeek)
-DistrictLines store https://www.districtlines.com/CalicoGeek
-Email chrisapher24@gmail.com
-Instagram @calicogeek

CalicoGay
I made my second blog to help those who are gay and wanting to come out and for those who are confused about their sexuality, and need a little bit of help, and wanna know about someone else's Coming Out Story.

YouTube
To vlog what happens in my life. Has ShayCarl of THESHAYTARDS says "If It's Worth Living, It's Worth Recording."

I hope you guys enjoy my blog and I promise I will post more vlogs when I get better internet. Everytime I try to upload a video to edit it our internet crashes on everyone else.

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night

Songs I Listened To While Writing This:
-"Come On Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners
-"Uptown Funk" by Mark Ranson and Bruno Mars
-"Starships" by Nicki Minaj
-"Popular Song" by MIKA and Ariana Grande
-"Rather Be" by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne
-"Honey, I'm Good" by Andy Grammar

No comments:

Post a Comment