Tuesday, March 17, 2015

College

Hey CaliGeeks

CalicoGeek here, and yes I realize I already made a post about college.

But

I am going to talk to my mom when she gets home so I can set up a date to go visit the Pittsburgh Technical Institute or PTI. I am sad I can't make it to their Open House this Saturday, seeing how I have other plans. Anyways some things will change with my life. I plan on getting healthier, go to the gym every morning or every evening, going for walks when I have time, actually becoming a Pescatarian, and a bunch of other things. The person I talk to on the phone from PTI told me I can have fish which I am excited about. I really really really hope that things go well, and I can get accepted.

Again

Fingers and toes crossed!

Anyways that's it for this post

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Not Signing Off For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment