Sunday, March 15, 2015

Long Distance Relationships Or Relationships In General

Hey CaliGeeks

CalicoGeek here with something to talk about.

Long Distance Relationships (LDR)

LDRs are extremely difficult. Trust me I've been in a lot of them, and just got out of one that lasted a year now the other day. The reason I broke up with him (his name will not be mentioned) is because I couldn't stand not being able to talk to him. He lives in Germany and I live in America. LDRs require a lot of trust in the person, and in yourself. You have to trust them that they won't cheat on you, and you have to trust yourself that you will resist temptation that you won't cheat on them. I am currently gonna ride that single train for a while until Mr. Right comes my way. Being single isn't all that bad. You can pretty much do whatever you want when it comes to like going to bars, clubs, dates, and what not. I definitely do not want to be in an LDR again to much stress to cope with. I'm not saying that LDRs don't work I am just saying that they don't work for me. I'm a person who wants to enjoy the little things with my partner like: one of my little sister's birthday or my mom's wedding, or my birthday, or even just going to the zoo or something like that. In an LDR you can't do that (obviously). When I talk about LDRs I think about like different countries and maybe different states. Some people consider miles to be LDR.

Anyways I gotta go hope you liked this!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment