Sunday, March 15, 2015

Chores

Hey CaliGeeks!

CalicoGeek with a post about something everyone has had to deal with at least once in their life, and that would be... chores.

We all know what chores are, or at least I hope we all do. I'm 19 and still have chores. Like doing dishes, taking the dogs out for a wee, feeding the ferrets. etc. Some kids hate chores (I for one am one of those kids) I absolutely hate doing chores! Always have and probably always will. The chore I hate doing most of all is doing dishes! I don't know why, but I just can't stand doing dishes!

I want to know what chore do you hate the most in the comments! See if we have anything in common!

Anyways I actually have to go do dishes so I might post afterwards

So

See Ya Later
Much Love From CalicoGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment