Saturday, March 14, 2015

Connor Franta

Hey CaliGeeks

CalicoGeek here, guess what... It's SATURDAY! You know what that means! Another YouTuber Post! Yay or Nay?

Anyways this one is about the very cute boyish type Connor Franta.


Connor Fanta

Connor Franta is very very cute, and the heartthrob of boys and girls eveywhere! I mean look at him, who wouldn't want to be him, or date him. One YouYuber out of all the YouTubers I would most definitely date is Mr. Franta. Anyways, enough of wanting to date him because it's not possible until I get famous haha. Mr. Franta lives in sunny Los Angeles, California, and for those who know me knows it's my dream to live there always has, always will be my dream until I can make it reality. Connor Franta has two YouTube channels and they are: Connor Franta and MoreConnor. Connor use to be apart of a YouTube supergroup called our2ndlife (o2l), that group also has YouTubers in it named:  JC Caylen, Ricky Dillon, Kian Lawley, Sam Pottorff, and Trevor Moran. The video I would do with Conoor would probably be just a Q&A. 

Anyways got to get off of here for now and do some laundry (I know boring information) then shopping
So see ya later
Much Love From CalicoGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment