Sunday, March 15, 2015

Some Blogs I Found

Hey CaliGeeks!

CalicoGeek here with some blogs I found and I really like them.

I only have two so far, but they are both so amazing!

First there is sophieandsofie.blogspot.com

Sophie Vreeburg if you are reading this I absolutely love your blog! I will definitely have to try that Quick Blueberry Brain-Booster! Looks amazing and I love blueberries! I was reading it and I obviously started at the very beginning and read your first post. I started my blog so I also can post whatever I want about my day or whatever I am thinking. Loving your blog! Definitely will be in my March Favorites post at the end of March!

Secondly there is www.lemontierres.com

Sjoukje if you are reading this your photography is absolutely stunning! I honestly wish that I could look at it all day, but sadly full-time job and what not! Haha anyways! Like I said about your photography, it's absolutely amazing! I have tried to take photos like that, but they just turn out like bleh haha! I have a post on here titled "Trying To Be A Professional Photographer" and I think I did alright, but definitely not as good as you my dear!

Anyways that is all I wanted to post right now I will definitely be looking at more blogs tomorrow on break when I am at work and when I get home from work as well.

These too blogs will definitely be in my March Favorites come the end of March or very beginning of April!

Good Night CaliGeeks
Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment