Friday, March 6, 2015

Waking Up At 4AM Again

Hey CaliGeeks!

CalicoGeek here just wanted to stop and say hey!

 Haven't posted all day today!

My work schedule is all goofed up I don't know why they do this to me!

The next day I have off is Sunday so hopefully more photos will be up on here and hopefully tomorrow I can upload a video!

Wot?

Upload a video on a Sunday?

Yes upload a video on Sunday! Just a little video to tell you guys what will be on my channel in the near future.

More good news! This Christmas I am going to try and do Vlogmas! OMG daily vlogging! I honestly don't think I'll survive!

Anyways that's it for the night!

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night








P.S. If you read this tweet me @CalicoGeek on Twitter saying "#CaliGeeks" and I will favorite, retweet, and follow everyone who does it

No comments:

Post a Comment