Sunday, March 22, 2015

Moving Out, A Little More About College, What I'm Thinking, and iJustine

(I am not gonna put "Hey CaliGeeks, CalicoGeek here" everytime)


Moving Out

Moving Out can be very stressful to some people. The college I am applying for has dorms, and I will be living there. The fact that I will be living in the city excites me and scares me. I've always lived in a small water-tower town. The more I think about college the more nervous I get and excited I get.

Thoughts that are going through my mind:
-What if I don't get in?
-What if I do get in?
-Will I do good in class?
-Will I make friends?
gfshgfshugfdshlbfdskjlg

Now with these thoughts being said let's break them down a bit shall we.

What If I Don't Get In?
If I don't get in, I guess I'll have to try and try again to get in.

What If I Do Get In?
Then I will be a college student working part-time and doing my best in class

Will I Do Good In Class?
To me I honestly think I will be able to grasp the idea of what they throw at me, and do pretty will.

Will I Make Friends?
This question I'm not quite sure. The reason why I say that is because some people are hard to communicate with, and don't take the time to become friends with anyone. I honestly think I am decent with making friends.

iJustine AKA Justine Ezarik

Image result for ijustine


Image result for ijustine

Justine Ezarik went to the college (not sure if I already have mentioned the of the college or not) that I toured and she graduated in 2004! She went for the same thing that I wanna go for which is Graphic Design. Justine is from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. When the guy at the college told me she graduated from there and now has a book published, and is very successful in the beautiful city L.A. California it fueled my fire even more. My dreams are to have some books published, live in California, become famous on YouTube, and graduate from college. (not in the order haha)

If I get accepted there will definitely be a post and a YouTube video!

Regardless the day when I get a letter from the college I will definitely film my opening of it.

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night


Songs I Listened To While Writing This:
-"Honeymoon Avenue" by Ariana Grande
-"Honey, I'm Good" by Andy Grammar
-"Starships" by Nicki Minaj
-"Uptown Funk" by Mark Ranson and Bruno Mars
-"Rather Be" by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne 
-"Come On Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners



Sorry for such a long post I really could've turned this into 4 posts but I would've forgotten everything I already have said hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment