Thursday, March 19, 2015

FamILY

Hey CaliGeeks...

CalicoGeek here with a serious topic.....

FamILY

The "ILY" in famILY is and will be capitalized throughout this whole post because the acronym "ILY" means I Love You. FamILY is very important to everyone, right now my famILY is going through a really rough time. It breaks my heart to see famILY fight, and scream, and yell at each other. If anyone in my famILY is reading this (you know who you are) needs to sit down, and talk, and not yell or scream at each other like a bunch of cavemen. It's call communicating. Again famILY is very important even if your famILY is going through a rough time. I don't understand why families act the way they do when they are mad, and some families like to have screaming matches with each other which isn't cool at all.

Some families don't say this everyday like they should so I will say it to all of you who read this...

I
Love
You

Each and everyone of you who read this! Just by you reading my blog posts makes me happy. Even though this blog has no followers I still consider the people who read this to be my famILY.

Again

I
Love
You

My definition of famILY-
Family, people who love each other regardless of their actions. FamILY tells each other the truth. FamILY is probably the best thing on this green Earth, and without it we would literally have nothing.

You don't abandon your famILY regardless of the situation. Actually you should NEVER EVER abandon your famILY. FamILY is everything, some people don't have families, and I don't wanna be like them. I wish everyone in this world had families they can enjoy Christmas, Halloween, their birthdays, etc. with. I love my famILY, I don't want any of them to split apart, and abandon each other. It's not fair for those in the famILY for them to do that to them.

I'm done for today. I have a college tour tomorrow and I am really excited for it.

Anyways

Much Love From A Very Emotional CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment