Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hop Music.

Hey CaliGeeks.

I have some amazing news!

One of my high school friends, (I won't say his name) has an EP out called "Float". The title of this post is like his DJ name haha!

I am sooooo proud of him! Like here he is making music, and here I am trying to become famous on YouTube and the blogiverse!

I am currently listening to his EP on YouTube (which his music will be played in the background of my videos). It is absolutely awesome, and I am not saying that because I went to school with him, or because I think he is cute (which I do but I am over him haha -p.s. I am sending him a link to this that's why I wrote that 'I'm over him part' which I am-). I am beyond proud of him because he is doing what he wants to do.

I remember posting a post about things I would post about, and I said an interview. I might interview him in the future (if he doesn't mind).

Also for now on, in my description box of my videos, I am going to put links to him in there as well.

Anyways that's all. I just really wanted to say how proud of him I am.

I have to wake up early (it's almost 11 pm this posts 3 hours behind my time) so yeah

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment