Saturday, March 28, 2015

Justine Ezarik AKA iJustine, otheriJustine, iJustineGaming, ijustinesiphone, and ijustinereviews

Sorry this post might be a short one like the danisnotonfire one

(This was suppose to be about Fleur but I've only seen her in Zoella and SprinkleofGlitter's videos)

Justine Ezarik AKA iJustine, otheriJustine, iJustineGaming, ijustinesiphone, and ijustinereviews


First off ijustinesiphone and ijustinereviews are her "retired" channels. The reason I put 'Retired' in quotations is because she hasn't posted on her iphone channel in a year and on her review channel in 2 years, but they are her channels, and I am trying to include all of their channels when I do these posts.
Secondly, Justine Ezarik is hilarious! She went to the college that I want to go to (as you all know) for the same major I want to go for (Graphic Design). 
Thirdly and finally the videos I would film with her is a few gaming channels, and maybe some type of challenge or a video where she makes something in a blender!!!

Anyways probably my last post of the night.
(Depending on if I film my main channel video)

Much Love From CalicoGeek
Signing Off For Now

P.S. I almost forgot to post this haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment